Monday, January 2, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 1/2/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO BE by Mindy Mejia - review will be on January 3, 2017

Oh my...a terrific read.  

If you love a murder mystery, intrigue, and unforgettable characters, this book is for you.
*************
THE WOMEN IN THE CASTLE by Jessica Shattuck - review will be on March 28, 2017.

Excellent historical fiction - marvelous research and characters.

 
https://www.amazon.com/Women-Castle-Novel-Jessica-Shattuck/dp/0062563661/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480908249&sr=8-1&keywords=the+women+in+the+castle
*************
THE ORPHAN'S TALE by Pam Jenoff - review will be on March 23, 2017 for a TLC tour.

Another amazing, wonderful book by Ms. Jenoff.


I LOVE her books.
*************


Book Currently Reading:

LEOPARD AT THE DOOR by Jennifer McVeigh - review will be on January 17, 2017.



Same book as last week.  :)
 *************
Books Up Next:

ALMOST SISTERS by Joshilyn Jackson

 *************
TRAVELING LIGHT by Lynne Branard

Giveaway on my blog on January 12, 2017.


*************
THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9, 2017.



*************  
How was your reading week?

What books do you like from my list, and what books have you read that we SHOULD know about?

THANKS for stopping. 







25 comments:

  1. Nice!! All totally new to me, as always! ;)

    Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all, as always! ;)

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're enjoying Leopard at the Door. I will watch for your review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  3. Happy New Year!

    I'm looking forward to your review of Leopard at the Door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, BookPlease.

      It is a good read at 50 pages in. :)

      Happy New Year, and thanks for stopping, BookPlease.

      Delete
  4. Such great books! I'm currently reading "The Orphan's Tale" and will start "The Women in the Castle" soon (I think my review date for that is in a couple of months...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved both of those books as you can see.

      ENJOY, Melinda, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Oh, so much historical fiction, one of my favorite genres!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my favorite too.

      Thanks for stopping, Jane.

      Delete
  6. I know! I know! You love Pam Jenoff, I must listen to this one on audio, hopefully this year. Hope you are enjoying your first book of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I guess I say it enough that everyone knows I love her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  7. These are all totally new to me but look good. I'm especially interested in Almost Sisters. Enjoy!
    Laura
    It's Monday, What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Almost Sisters does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura Agnella.

      Delete
  8. Girl!!! I am impressed your reading is so far ahead!! I'm barely making it finish before pub date I feel like! Finishing Everything You Want Me to Be tonight/tomorrow. It's been a great book. Next up is the new Chris Bohjalian book. I know I'll love the Pam Jenoff, love her books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anita. I do like to have books read and reviewed ahead of time. :)

      Are you enjoying Everything You Want Me To Be? My review went live today.

      ENJOY the Pam Jenoff book.

      Thanks for stopping, Anita.

      Delete
  9. A bunch of interesting reads! The Women of the Castle looks like my style. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good, Kym.

      I hope you get to read it.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. OH! So many good-looking choices here, Elizabeth! Wow! Now, I'm off to read your review of Everything You Want Me to Be; that sounds right up my alley! Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.itstaraleigh.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Tara.

      I enjoyed all the ones I read.

      Delete
  11. I haven't heard of any of these, but The Women in the Castle and The Orphan's Tale both look so good! Off to add them to Goodreads :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both were so good.

      Thanks for stopping, Becky.

      Delete
  12. I've been seeing Jennifer McVeigh's new novel everywhere this week... will look forward to your thoughts. The new Joshilyn Jackson is getting some great buzz, too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Almost Sisters was on a lot of blogs.

      Leopard at the Door has beautiful writing and descriptions.

      Thanks for stopping, JoAnn.

      Delete
  13. Everything You Want to Be sounds like an awesome book! Yeah you enjoyed it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete