Monday, January 9, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 1/9/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Mine was lean, but welcome!!
 ***************
On Wednesday, January 4,  I received:

1. A finished copy of STALKED by Elizabeth Heiter, courtesy of Christi Sheehan of Harper Collins. 


I had read and reviewed the ARC copy of STALKED on December 27, 2016, so it was a nice surprise to receive the finished copy.

Thanks, Christi.

17 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!!

    I hope you had a good mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A finished copy is nice! Have a great week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun and nice to have a finished copy.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Love that cover! And looks like just the kind of book I'd like! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book was quite good.

      Good mystery.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Sometimes it's nice to get a finished copy of an ARC you enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun surprise.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  5. Hi Elizabeth,

    I don't think I have come across a thriller series, with a profiler as its central character.

    With that in mind, I might need to go back to the first book in the series and read them in sequence, so that I can get up to speed with Evelyn Baine's own profile, operating style and personality.

    I think it is very thoughtful of the publisher to send you on a copy of the finished book, I too would be pleased, if it were me.

    Thanks for sharing and for the recommendation :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      I always enjoy your lovely, thoughtful comments.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It was a very nice surprise.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  7. I love getting surprises in my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too on surprises.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  8. Sometimes quality is better than quantity. And lean lets you catch up if you have TBR stacks.
    I always like profiler stories. So nice for you to get a final copy.:-)
    Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely like LEAN. My TBR stack will keep me busy for YEARS. :)

      The final copy is nice.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete