Friday, February 10, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 2/10/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:

1.  My favorite kind of cookie is ____.

2.  _____would play me in a movie about my life.

3.  Love is_____.

4.  For Valentine's Day, I ______.


My Answers:

1.  My favorite kind of cookie is a Russian Tea Cookie.

2.  I don't know who would play me in a movie about my life.

3.  Love is wonderful.

4.  For Valentine's Day, I will be with my husband. 


 






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I hope you have a nice weekend and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, Russian Tea cookies I don't believe I've had before. I'll have to Google this one. Love is definitely wonderful when you find it with the right person. I'll spend V-Day with my DH after he gets home from work. We decided to celebrate this weekend with a movie date night - romantic comedies and pizza. Oh yes and some chocolate! Have a good weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete