Friday, February 3, 2017

Friendly Fill-ins - 2/3/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins

1. My middle name is ___.

2. ____ surprises

3. The Super Bowl             .

4.  My favorite sport is___.

My Answers:

1.  My middle name is blank...I do not have a middle name.  Only two of my eight brothers and sisters have a middle.

2. I do like surprises when they are books.

3.  The Super Bowl won't be that fun because my home team isn't in it.  My home team is The Steelers.

4.  My favorite sport is football.
 



3 comments:

  1. I've never watched the Super Bowl. None of my family or friends do either, and I think that's strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You are the 3rd one on the fill-ins without a middle name, I had not heard of anymore before that. I said I don't like surprises, bit books are good surprises. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent answer for #2!
    I am still trying to get over this lung issue. I am miserable. I hope to get back to normal soon, health and blogging. Thanks for joining us each week. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete