Monday, February 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 2/13/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
Books Completed the last three weeks:

WINDY CITY BLUES by Renee Rosen - review will be on March 7

A marvelous read and a treasure for music fans and historical fiction fans.

*************
THE MOTHER'S PROMISE by Sally Hepworth - review will be on February 21


 *************
THINGS WE HAVE IN COMMON by Tasha Kavanagh 

Review is in the book's title.

It was a bit different from what I normally read, but I gave it a go.  :)

 *************
Book Currently Reading:

I SEE YOU by Clare Mackintosh - review will be on February 28.

 
  *************
Books Up Next:

THE DRESSMAKER'S DOWRY by Meredith Jaeger - review will be February 27

  *************
LAND OF HIDDEN FIRES by Kirk Kjeldsen - review will be on March 30.
 

 *************
THE HOPE CHEST by Viola Simpson - review will be on April 4.

 *************
THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9, 2017.




*************  
How was your reading week?

THANKS for stopping. 



14 comments:

  1. Nice! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice looking assortment of books. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about my books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed I See You...and I'm ogling Windy City Blues. Thanks for sharing, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I See You is good, but a bit slow.

      Windy City Blues was very good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. I have The Book of Summer from NetGalley! I'm excited to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are always good and comfy.

      Thanks for stopping, Lori.

      Delete
  5. I love dual time frame novels, so I'm interested in The Dressmaker's Dowry. Looking forward to your review. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The book does sound good.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  6. I look forward to The Mother's Promise review. The books I have read by SH I have enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...her books are always good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  7. Windy City Blues sounds right up my alley. Adding it to my TBR for sure. I look forward to reading your upcoming review.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Melissa Lee.

      Delete