Monday, February 20, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 2/20/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

My mailbox was empty, but I have plenty of good books to read.
 ***************




9 comments:

  1. Happy Reading!!

    I hope you had a good mailbox.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet your mailbox overflows this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be. :)

      Enjoy your reading week, and thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Enjoy catching up then! That's what I do when I have a respite from the mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...catching up is good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  4. Have a great time catching up. I need to get to doing that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...a catching-up week is always good.


      Thanks for stopping, Bark's Book Nonsense.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete