Friday, March 10, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 3/10/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins

1. I hope___ gets renewed for another season.

2. My first crush was ____.

3. __usually makes me___.

4. If I were a super-hero, I would be___.


My Answers:

1.  I hope all shows get renewed for another season.  I really don't have a favorite show.

2.  My first crush was in sixth grade.

3.   A warm bath usually makes me sleepy.

4.  If I were a super-hero, I would be a real-life super-hero and help the elderly.
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    We have three inches of snow on the ground. The trees look gorgeous.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I love that you would help the elderly. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....ever since my mother was sick and we were taking care of her, I am more aware of the needs of the elderly.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I love your answer to #4. I love the elderly, people and otherwise. The wisdom there is so important. Have a great weekend! HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely on the wisdom.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete