Friday, March 17, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 3/17/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:
1. The oldest item in my home is _.
 

2. The oldest item in my refrigerator is__.

3. My family heritage is     .

4. My favorite family tradition is          . 

My Answers:

1.  The oldest item in my home is ME.  :)

2.  The oldest item in my refrigerator is a box of baking soda.

3.  My family heritage is Italian from both my mother and my father...so 100% Italian.

4.  My favorite family tradition is making sure birthdays are always a big celebration.
 

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. You are the first participant to be 100% of your nationality, the rest of us are "mutts". Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Great on the 100%.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. Ha! I think I'm the oldest thing in my house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm humbled in your presence, being the only person I know that's 100% your ancestry! Very very cool!!

    We do the 'big birthday' traditions, too - my hubby is not a fan of holidays in general, but he has said that birthdays really need to be 'big', since it's about the individual, not just a Hallmark Holiday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanks, Stacy.

      I like being 100%.

      Mine doesn't like holidays either. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  4. No Sicilian? My Italian friend from Brooklyn is 95% Italian, 5% Sicilian. I think that is pretty cool. I am curious about your husband's side. Bill is half-Hungarian, half-English. Mine is a mess! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No on Sicilian. Mom's family is from Naples and dad's family is from Calabria.

      Husband's family: Hungarian (Dad) and Irish (Mom)

      Surprisingly none of us married an Italian.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete