Friday, March 31, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 3/31/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:

1. The first thing I think about in the morning is _____.

2. The last thing I think about before sleep is ____.

3. I am looking forward to                 .

4. I am so pleased                 .

My Answers:

1.  The first thing I think about in the morning is how I used to call my mom every morning at 9 o'clock.
2.  The last thing I think about before I sleep is if everyone is safely at home. 
3.  I am looking forward to having my son visit next weekend.
4.  I am so pleased that I can enjoy my retired days reading and helping others.
 

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping.

    Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins. I am sorry you can't call your Mom, but I am sure she knows you think of her and is watching over you. I hope you have a nice visit with your son next weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen.

      I am sure she is watching over me and thinking of all the fun we always had on our shopping trips and adventures.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. It is very hard to deal with sometimes when we no longer are able to do what we used to do. It seemed like forever after I lost my grandparents before I stopped thinking, "I need to call grandma and tell her this." It is hard to let go.

    I think we'll always worry about our children and other family members' safety.

    Have a fun visit with your son. I am so glad that you get to visit with him.

    I think that sounds like a wonderful way to spend retired life. A great deal of our time is spent reading, too. :)

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for you lovely reply and for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Sweet fill-ins! You are a great blessing to many, my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Annie. I do my best.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. We hope you enjoy the visit with your son. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have a lovely visit.

      Always so nice to have him home for a visit no matter how short.

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete