Monday, March 20, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 3/20/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed last week, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish this week.

 ************* 
I am on my way back from a short trip and will stop by blogs later today or tomorrow.  :)
 ************* 
Books Completed:

THE SECRETS YOU KEEP by Kate White - review is tomorrow.
 
*************
THE WIDOW'S HOUSE by Carol Goodman - review will be on March 29

 
*************
NEVER LET YOU GO by Chevy Stevens - review is in the book's title.

She is coming to a local bookstore, and am excited to be able to attend.  :)

 
 *************
A SIMPLE FAVOR by Darcey Bell

A simple favor wasn't so simple.  :)
 
 
Review is in the book's title.
*************
THE BRIDGE ACROSS THE OCEAN by Susan Meissner - review will be on March 22 

LOVED THIS BOOK.

 *************
Book Currently Reading:

THE BAKER'S SECRET by Stephen P. Kiernan - review will be on May 2

 
Books Up Next:


THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9




*************
WHAT SHE KNEW by Gerard Stembridge - review will be on May 23

 
 *************
SECRET SISTERS by Joy Callaway - review will be on July 6

 
 *************
THE ALMOST SISTERS by Joshilyn Jackson - review will be on July 11
 

*************
How was your reading week?

THANKS for stopping. 


12 comments:

  1. Oh very nice!! Hope you enjoy this week's reads! Have a great week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're loving The Baker's Secret.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Laura....I am loving The Baker's Secret.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. I find it amazing the number of books written that have sisters in the title and you have two on your list to read. And I'll certainly read the JJ one, as have come to love her stories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the JJ book. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

      I have noticed that too about so many books lately with "sisters" in the titles. Thanks for mentioning it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  4. All of these look so good. I think I'm number zillion in the holding queue for The Widow's House - love that cover! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh darn on your place in line for The Widow's House.

      It will be worth the wait, though.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. The Widow's House sounds good. I'm joining up in the fun again and I'm hoping you'll stop by to my new domain.


    It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear you are joining in the fun again.

      The Widow's House was very good.

      Thanks for stopping, pussreboots.

      Delete
  6. That's a lot of good books you got there! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? !

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronyell.

      I am looking forward to all of them.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete