Monday, March 27, 2017

Maiilbox Monday - 3/27/2017



 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had another marvelous mailbox this week!! 

Actually, it was an AMAZING week of books.
 **************
On Monday, March 20, I received:

1.   THE ESSEX SERPENT by Sarah Perry, courtesy of Tavia Kowalchuk of Harper Collins.


2.   THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT by Karen White, courtesy of Lauren Burnstein of Penguin Random House.


3.  THE COTTINGLEY SECRET by Hazel Gaynor, courtesy of Molly Waxman of Harper Collins.

4.  THE DAUGHTERS OF IRELAND by Santa Montefiore, courtesy of Molly Waxman of Harper Collins.

5.  FLIGHT PATTERNS by Karen White, courtesy of Lauren Burnstein of Penguin Random House. 

Paperback edition - read the hard cover and loved it.

 **************
On Tuesday, March 21, I received:

1.  THE WIDOW OF WALL STREET by Randy Susan Meyers, courtesy of Tory Lowy and Ben Bruton of Simon & Schuster.

 

2. THE NIGHT MARK by Tiffany Reisz, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Harper Collins, Harlequin, MIRA.

A surprise!!! Thanks, Emer.

 
 **************
On Wednesday, March 22, I received:

1.  A WIN from Harper Collins/William Morrow!! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Books and a tote bag!!  

The bag says:  

We have an obligation to imagine!! - Neil Gaiman

**************


24 comments:

  1. What a great haul! I have to pause every time I see the cover for The Essex Serpent. I have been eyeing The Widow of Wall Street, I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had quite a book week!!

      LOVED The Widow of Wall Street. Jut finished it last night.

      The cover of Essex Serpent is gorgeous.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  2. Holy cow, you did have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...I know.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Great mailbox!!

    The Hazel Gaynor book caught my eye, I loved her first book. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are wonderful!!

      Thanks for stopping, Denise.

      Delete
  4. Glad that you had an amazing week, reading wise. It is a heaven for us book lovers. I's so happy for you. I hope you have another great reads this week. Happy reading! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Geybie.

      It sure is heaven...love getting those beauties in the mail. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Woo! So many awesome books! The books you won look amazing! I can't wait to hear what you think of Joshilyn Jackson's new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a wonderful week of books.

      I have already read THE ALMOST SISTERS and loved it. I had a copy of the book earlier in the year.

      Thanks for stopping, Carrie.

      Delete
  6. Hi Elizabeth,

    What a great win! - That bag should say "We Have An Obligation To Imagine ... Your Amazed And Happy Smile"

    Just about everyone I meet who enjoys reading, recommends Santa Montefiore books. I really should get around to trying one!

    How can you not have a "Happy Reading" week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your addition to the saying. :)

      Santa Montefiore's books are fantastic.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  7. Loving the tote bag! And yay for new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The other side of the bag has a caricature of Neil Gaiman. :)

      Thanks for stopping, The Book Filled Day!!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I was excited about my mailbox.

      Thanks for stopping, Erica.

      Delete
  9. Awesome win!! Great mailbox too. I really liked The Night the Lights Went Out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading The Night The Lights Went Out. Always love her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  10. Wow - This makes up for an empty mail box or two! I saw the Night Mark and it looks interesting. The Cottingley Secret looks good too. I'll be interested in your thoughts on several of these. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..oh yes....an empty mailbox definitely got caught up this past week. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  11. Oh wow, great week. They all sound so inviting.

    HarperCollins was very generous with their prizes! I got my tote bag and books too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about all of my books.

      Yes....Harper Collins was very generous.

      I saw your books...great win for you too.

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete
  12. Such great covers. Karen White is one of my favorite authors. Hope you enjoy your books. Thanks for visiting The Busy Mom's Daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE covers. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete