Monday, March 13, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 3/13/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had a marvelous mailbox week!!
 **************
On Tuesday, March 7, I received:

1.  ALMOST MISSED YOU by Jessica Strawser, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.

Another surprise from Katie!!!  Thanks!!

 
 **************
On Wednesday, March 8, I received:

1.  BEFORE THE WAR by Faye Weldon, courtesy of Joan Higgins and Sarah Schoof of St. Martin's.

Another surprise!!!  

I have been getting so many surprise books lately.  LOVING IT!!
 
 **************
On Friday, March 10, I received:

1.  THE BAKER'S SECRET by Stephen P. Kiernan, courtesy of Lauren Lauzon of Harper Collins.

 
 **************
On Saturday, March 11, I received:

1.  RENAL DIET PLAN & COOKBOOK by Susan Zogheib, MHS, RD, LDN, Foreword by George R Aronoff, MD, MS, FACP, courtesy of a LibraryThing win and Callisto Publisher's Club.
  

23 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!!

    Hope you had a good mailbox.

    Stay safe and warm if you will be in this Spring snow storm's path.

    We are to get about 5 inches.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did have a nice mailbox! I got The Baker's Secret too. I hope you love your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to The Baker's Secret.

      I hope we both like it.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It does, and I love surprises. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I'm jealous of The Baker's Secret. I enjoyed his previous book The Curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This will be my first book by this author.

      Great to hear you enjoyed his other book.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Jen, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. All of these look soo good! The Baker's Secret sounds like a great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for stopping, Denise.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. I got The Baker's Secret also,enjoy! your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  9. I am trying to get the Weldon book but the Kiernan book no luck. Those two look particularly good. Your mailbox is inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Baker's Secret is pretty popular, but I hope you can find it.

      I am very excited about my mailbox. Love surprises that are books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  10. Baker's Secret and Before the War look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do...thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  11. Nice surprises -- Lucky you. Happy Reading!
    I hope your family is safe through this latest storm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes..love surprises.

      Yes...all family is safe. Thanks for asking and for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  12. Almost Missed You sounds good! Surprise books are the best, really.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love surprise books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete