Monday, March 20, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 3/20/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I had another marvelous mailbox this week!!

I am on my way home from a short trip and will visit blogs later today or tomorrow.  :)
 **************
On Monday, March 13, I received:

1.  WHAT SHE SAW by Gerard Stembridge, courtesy of Mary Sasso of Harper Collins.


2.  SECRET SISTERS by Joy Callaway, courtesy of Mary Sasso of Harper Collins.

 
On Wednesday, March 15, I received:

1. THE SISTERS OF BLUE MOUNTAIN by Karen Katchur, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.


Another surprise from Katie!!  Thanks!!



22 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh yes.

      They all look so good.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. These all look great! I'll have to watch out for your reviews. Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura, and thanks for stopping.

      I am excited about them.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I am excited about them.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  4. These all sound so good. I think I'm most interested in Secret Sisters. Have a great week and enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Secret Sisters sounds really good.

      Looking forward to it.

      Thanks for stopping, Denise.

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to see what The Sisters of Blue Mountain is about. It was a surprise in my mailbox as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we both will love it.

      Surprises are the best.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I am excited about all of them. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  7. These all look sooo good...and I'm a fan of anything about sisters.

    Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister books are good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  8. Nice books - I've seen these three so they look like readers are interested. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they will be popular.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  9. Hi Elizabeth,

    What a great week you had for new arrivals, plenty of diversity in choice as well!

    Quite a few people received copies of 'The Sisters Of Blue Mountain', so I shall be interested in checking out a few of the reviews further down the line.

    Personally, I am more interested in 'What She Saw', which sounds like an intriguing and suspenseful storyline.

    Have a great reading week :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I think What She Saw will be a good book for you. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  10. TheSisters of Blue Mountain does look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen it on a lot of blogs and have read another book by the author. I enjoyed it.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  11. I'll have to check out these books soon. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Beth.

      I hope you find some of them to your liking.

      Delete