Monday, March 6, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 3/6/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 *****************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

Mine is good again.
 **************
On Tuesday, February 28, I received:

1.  CUTAWAY by Christina Kovac, courtesy of David Brown of Simon & Schuster.

Another surprise from David...thanks.
 

On Wednesday, March 1, I received:

1.  THE HOPE CHEST by Viola Shipman, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.

 

A nice surprise, Katie!!  I have a paperback and now a hard copy!! :)  Thanks.




10 comments:

  1. Happy Monday....wasn't it just last Monday?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I think so too.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      They do look good.

      Delete
  4. Hi Elizabeth,

    I really do think that it is just plain greedy of you to have two physical copies of the same book!! (Just Joking :))

    I do like the look of a row of hardbacks lined up on the book shelf, but I admit that I seldom ever open or read any of them, for fear of making them look 'used'. Crazy i know, but that's just me!

    Enjoy both your new finds :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on my being greedy!! :)

      And LOL on your not touching the hardbacks. I take the jacket off when I read hardbacks so it doesn't get ruined.

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  5. I like the look of The Hope Chest. I hope you love your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Hope Chest does look good.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  6. I still like the sound and looks of The Hope Chest. Hope you enjoy your new books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete