Friday, April 14, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 4/14/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:


1. An Easter (or Passover) tradition I have is ______.

2. My favorite flavor of ice cream is _______.


3. One of my favorite Easter/Passover memories is               


4.  My favorite Spring flower is_____.



My Answers:

1.  An Easter tradition I have is an Easter Egg Hunt and a turkey dinner instead of a ham dinner.

2.  My favorite flavor of ice cream is peach.

3.  One of my Easter memories is when my mother came into the living room and we were grinding hard boiled Easter Eggs into the carpet.  

All she said was:  "Oh, you kids."  :)  She didn't get upset...I guess with 8 kids nothing upsets you.  :)

4.  My favorite Spring flowers are my purple orchids.

 





6 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, nice answers. Peach ice cream sounds good, I have never had it. I hope you have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the peach ice cream our local ice cream place makes. It has chunks in it.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. I guess with 8 kids there's no point to getting upset over egg mess. So many bigger things, right? Thanks for sharing. I love peach ice cream (especially homemade) but my favorite is coffee flavor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on not getting upset. :) No reason to.

      I never tasted coffee ice cream. I am not sure I would like it, though.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Orchids! Beautiful!
    My dad used to make peach ice cream. It was wonderful!
    Happy Easter...don't crush any eggs! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Mom was the BEST!!

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete