Friday, April 28, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 4/28/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins: 

1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is __.

2. If I could afford a billboard, it would say __.
 
3. I have a hard time        .

4. I really enjoy        .

My Answers:

1. A book I would like to see made into a movie is THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT by Karen White.

2.  If I could afford a billboard, it would say: 

"Be kind to everyone, you don't know what they are going through."

3.  I have a hard time telling people no.

4.  I really enjoy making bread and sharing it.  I have a recipe down pat and will most likely enter the bread in the county fair this summer.

 **********

  GIVEAWAY

Flight Patterns by Karen White

USA ONLY

Enter Here

April 25 to May 2





9 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating every week, I always enjoy your answers. That would make a fantastic billboard. I have trouble with No too, but after reading James Altucher's Power of No, I am better at it. I bet your bread is amazing. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get that book, Ellen.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. I look forward to you winning that fair competition! Awesome! I sense you are a softie. #2 & #3 confirm that. Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won last year with my banana bread. :)

      It was exciting.

      Oh yes...I am a softie and get taken advantage of.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  4. How cool! Homemade bread is the best. I love to make it, too, though I haven't done so in quite some time.

    Best wishes to you at the fair. :)

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...it is a tough competition, and I was really surprised I won. :)

      I LOVE homemade bread, but I eat too much. It is so good. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  5. No is one of those hard things to say. When we know that people really need us to do something for them, it is hard to say no. However, if someone wants to sell me something, I can say no very easily.
    Great answers. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true on the NO comment. :). It does make a difference in what you are saying no to. :)

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete