Monday, April 17, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 4/17/2917


http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 ************* 
Books Completed


I FOUND YOU by Lisa Jewel - review will be on May 3

Edge-of-your-seat thriller as the book neared the end.

 
  *************
THE CUTAWAY by Christina Kovac

Review is in the book's title.

Excellent thriller and mystery.

 ************* 
THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT by Karen White - review will be on April 25

Loved the book.  This has to be my all-time favorite of her books.
 
 *************
THE WIDOW OF WALL STREET - by Randy Susan Meyers -  review and blog tour will be on April 19

Totally enjoyed this book.  Marvelous writing and great story line.

 *************
THE BAKER'S SECRET by Stephen P. Kiernan - review will be on May 2

If you read only ONE book this year, make it this book.  MARVELOUS...LOVED IT!!

*************
Book Currently Reading:

THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9



*************
Books Up Next:

WHAT SHE KNEW by Gerard Stembridge - review will be on May 23


 
 *************
COCOA BEACH by Beatriz Williams - review will be on June 27


 *************
SECRET SISTERS by Joy Callaway - review will be on July 6

 
 *************
THE ALMOST SISTERS by Joshilyn Jackson - review will be on July 11
 
 *************
THE COTTINGLEY SECRET by Hazel Gaynor - review will be on August 1
 
 *************
THE DAUGHTERS OF IRELAND by Santa Montefiore - review will be on August 15
*************
How was your reading week?

THANKS for stopping. 


23 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! As usual, all totally new to me ones but the thrillers sound interesting! I enjoy a good thriller every now and then! Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Jessica.

      Yes...thrillers are good at times.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. They were good reads.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  3. You've been reading some awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you. :)

      I have loved them all.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  4. So many lovely books! I Have Found You is a book I've had for a while, even though it is not "released" on Amazon yet. I must have bought it at B & N? I am always confused about Lisa Jewell's books, from the differing titles to the release dates.

    But...I always love them.

    Enjoy your picks, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her books are different. This one was good. An ending that was difficult to guess.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  5. I've not read these books, yet. Happy Reading! I'm visiting from the Reading with Beth blog.

    http://www.readingwithbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were good.

      Thanks for stopping, Beth.

      Delete
  6. I'm planning to purchase 'THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT by Karen White'. It sounds amazing! You mentioning it makes me want to buy it NOW. :-D
    Enjoy your reads. Have a great week and Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOVED it.

      I hope you love it too.

      Thanks for stopping, Geybie's Book Blog.

      Delete
  7. Really looking forward to all of your upcoming reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary.

      The books were all so good.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. I enjoyed I Found You last year when it came out here, think it is my first and maybe only LJ book so far but have others of hers sitting on my actual shelves.... waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked her book, THE HOUSE WE GREW UP IN. THE GIRLS IN THE GARDEN was good, but had some odd characters and odd situations.

      I FOUND YOU was a good mystery.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  9. You read a lot last week! I loved Widow Of Wall Street, too...I have The Baker's Secret...I guess I should read it next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were not all from last week. :)

      You will LOVE The Baker's Secret.

      Thanks for stopping, Patty.

      Delete
  10. Beautiful selection of books. I'm back from my trip. It didn't turn out as planned but we had fun. Come see what we did and what I read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you are back. Sorry about everything not turning out as planned.

      Thanks for stopping, pussreboots.

      Delete
  11. I've been interested in I Found You, I'm glad to know you enjoyed it. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of twists in the story....a good read.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete