Monday, April 24, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 4/24/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 ************* 
Books Completed


FOREVER SUMMER by Jamie Brenner - review will be on April 26 - finished April 23.  

An enjoyable, family-oriented read.



*************
THE BOOK OF SUMMER by Michelle Gable - review will be on May 9 - finished April 20.


  *************
I FOUND YOU by Lisa Jewel - review will be on May 3 - finished April 12.

Edge-of-your-seat thriller as the book neared the end.

 
  *************
THE CUTAWAY by Christina Kovac - finished April 7.

Review is in the book's title.

Excellent thriller and mystery.

 ************* 
THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT by Karen White - review will be on April 25 - finished April 1.

Loved the book.  This has to be my all-time favorite of her books.
 
 *************
THE WIDOW OF WALL STREET - by Randy Susan Meyers - finished March 26.

Review is in the book's title.

Totally enjoyed this book.  Marvelous writing and great story line.

 *************
THE BAKER'S SECRET by Stephen P. Kiernan - review will be on May 2 - finished March 21.

If you read only ONE book this year, make it this book.  MARVELOUS...LOVED IT!!

*************
Book Currently Reading:

COCOA BEACH by Beatriz Williams - review will be on June 27


 *************
Books Up Next:

SECRET SISTERS by Joy Callaway - review will be on July 6

 
 *************
THE ALMOST SISTERS by Joshilyn Jackson - review will be on July 11
 
 *************
HELLO SUNSHINE by Laura Dave - review will be on July 12.

 *************
THE COTTINGLEY SECRET by Hazel Gaynor - review will be on August 1
 
 *************
THE DAUGHTERS OF IRELAND by Santa Montefiore - review will be on August 15
*************
How was your reading week?

THANKS for stopping. 












34 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoyed and enjoy them all!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're liking Cocoa Beach. I can't wait to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read one page so I will let you know when I am farther into the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  3. Such a nice bunch of books. I enjoyed The Cutaway but the rest haven't made it to my TBR stack yet. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Cutaway was good...it was a surprise book so that makes it even better.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Lots of interesting and new-to-me titles, and many of the covers are beautiful! Here's my reading list for this week: http://bit.ly/2oDk2Sa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kim.

      I enjoyed all of them.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. I loved The Cutaway...and hope to read I Found You soon.

    Also...I am happy to have recently added The Widow of Wall Street and The Night the Lights Went Out.

    Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will enjoy I FOUND YOU...your kind of book. :)

      Ooooooo....you will LOVE The Widow and The Night The Lights Went Out.

      ENJOY, and thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  6. You make me want to read The Baker's Secret. Is there a romance in that story? I'm curious. :)

    Anyway, I hope you enjoy the one you're currently reading. Happy reading, Elizabeth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...a small one, but the main character is just amazing.

      I hope you get to read The Baker's Secret.

      Thanks for stopping, Geybie.

      Delete
  7. I am adding Hello Sunshine to my wishlist. It was a busy week of reading, Girl Scouts, the Mandarin Showcase, and boxing up books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look fun.

      Thanks for stopping, pussreboots.

      Delete
  8. I need to finally sit down and read The Baker's Secret - it sounds like a book I would thoroughly enjoy and I know you've recommended it for a couple of weeks now.

    Hope you have a great reading week! I'm anxious to read your review of Karen White's book tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED that book...always do enjoy Karen White's Books.

      The Baker's Secret was wonderful.

      See you tomorrow, and I hope you get to read The Baker's Secret.

      Thanks for stopping, Stacy.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. :)

      This meme always makes the TBR grow larger. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ann.

      Delete
  10. The Daughters Of Ireland caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed her first book so I am hoping this book is just as good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  11. The Forever Summer looks great - will wait for your review. Yes The Book of Summer was a disappointment to me, plus I was tired and so therefore less patient with it. I gave it no stars as someone said low stars take a books overall count down and I don't want to do that to an author. Well I did give it 2 stars at NetGalley though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you did review The Book of Summer or just rate it?

      It definitely didn't grab me like her first two books, but I liked it.

      The Forever Summer was heartfelt.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  12. Me back again. Love what happened to you over Almost Missed You - sounds like we evened up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) on being evened up!!

      Thanks for stopping back, Kathryn.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Oh yes...busy and enjoying myself. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  14. Enjoy your new goodies, Elizabeth. I'm interested in the new Joshilyn Jackson books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her book was wonderful!!

      Loved the Southern charm of the book.

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the books you have read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome.

      Any books of interest?

      Thanks for stopping, Deb.

      Delete
  16. Wow! All of these books sound interesting! I hope you enjoy them all!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What are you Reading!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronyell....I am sure they all will be wonderful reads for me.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  17. Just read a great review of I Found
    You..,sounds good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good...lots of twists.

      Thanks for stopping, Emma.

      Delete