Monday, April 17, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 4/172017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ****************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

An empty mailbox this week for me.
 **************

14 comments:

  1. I hope you had a chance to play catch up last week! I know your mailbox will be full this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I have weeks with TONS of books and then go without for a few weeks, but it's ok.

      I have plenty of books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. I hope you love all the new books you've been getting lately. An empty mailbox will help you catch up. I'm sure there are more great ones to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did catch up, and I am sure more will be on their way.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  3. It's a catch up week for you! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete
  4. Happy Reading! I'm visiting from the Reading with Beth blog.

    http://www.readingwithbeth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping, Beth.

      Thanks for the link to your blog.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary.

      Making my way to everyone's blogs.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. I'm sure you have plenty to read and catch up on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...I definitely do.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  7. If I would stay away from Audible, or Kindle, or NetGalley -- maybe I would have an empty mailbox. :-)
    Have a good week reading TBRs. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha, and thanks for stopping.

      I have to look at Audible or maybe I shouldn't. :)

      Delete