Friday, May 12, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 512/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins: 


1. My favorite cereal is __.

2. My prom__.


3. The       thing about         is      .


4. I cannot help        , but       .


My Answers:

1. My favorite cereal is hot oatmeal made by my husband.  :)

2.  My prom never happened because I never was asked to the prom.  It's ok, though.  It's all in the past.

3.  The best thing about sisters is that they love you no matter what.

4.  I cannot help not wanting to give away my books, but I have so many, I have to decide which ones need to go.  MY FAVORITES will remain no matter what.





4 comments:

  1. This is fun! I've been whittling away at giving away books. I have a LOT of ARCs and seriously I didn't love them all, why am i hoarding? My husband's office has a little library area, take, give, return whatever. I've sent lots of books, they all know the advance copies can't be sold or donated for sale. The readers all love me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure the readers love you.

      My friends and family love me because of all the books. :)

      I actually have four large stacks of books I am going to take the hospital to put in their library.

      I still have so many left, but I need to give away books that I have had for four years and still haven't read them.

      It is difficult to give books away, though.

      Thanks for stopping, Anita.

      Delete
  2. Excellent answers!!! The prom is not a big deal, having a husband that makes you oatmeal is priceless. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it is priceless that he makes me oatmeal. :)

      I guess I was upset in high school, but no biggie now.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete