Friday, May 19, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 5/19/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:

I don't know why this half is so small.

1. I have googled _____.

2. I have_____ on Ebay.

3. I think        

4.             thinks               .



My Answers:

1.  I have googled recipes, phone numbers, historical events, and anything interesting that I want to know more about the subject.

2.  I have NEVER used or gone on Ebay.

3.  I think each day is a gift, and we should be thankful.

4.  Everyone thinks I read awesome books, write good reviews, and am a good cook.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Always good fill-ins to ponder.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for these great answers. Google is an excellent tool. I know you do read good books and write excellent reviews and I am sure you must be a good cook too. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanks, Ellen.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. Your answers are great, especially to #3. There is much to be thankful for and waking up to another day with our loved ones is a big one.

    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot to be thankful for each day.

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. We should all be a little more thankful for each and every day. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We should.

      I know when anyone thinks about it, there is a lot to be thankful for that we don't think about.

      Thanks for stopping, David.

      Delete
  5. I really love your answers today! I agree with you on every one of them! Have a great day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thank you so much, Annie.

      Thanks for stopping. HUGS to you too.

      Delete