Friday, May 5, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 5/5/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins: 


1. _____ landline.

2.My most treasured piece of jewelry is ___.


3. This year, I have learned          .


4. I would like to          before this year is over.


My Answers:

1. Do you still have a landline?  I do...I need it for my security system.

2.  My most treasured piece of jewelry are my pearl drop earrings.  I wear them every day.  :)

3.  This year, I have learned what I always knew...we all need to be treated kindly and to treat others kindly.

4.  I would like to be sure I have done my best to help people the best I can whenever I can before the year is over.

8 comments:

  1. ENJOY your Friday and your weekend.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your weekly participation and helping to make our first year of fill-ins a success. I always enjoy your answers. I still have a landline too. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful that it has been one year!!

      I enjoy participating.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I bet your pearl drop earrings are beautiful. :)

    We don't have a landline anymore, but we have an awesome old black 500 rotary dial phone for if we ever do have a landline again. I love the sound of the rotary dial. :)

    Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very pretty...thanks.

      I love the sound too. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. There are still a few stores here in town that use landline for alarms and credit card processing. Most are using the internet now for those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the information, David. I didn't know that.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. Those were great fill-ins! I love pearls. I am sure you are always helpful, my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete