Friday, May 26, 2017

Friendly Fillins - 5/26/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
*********
Friday Fill-Ins:

1. My idea of roughing it is___.

2.I never get sick of talking about __.

3. My youth             .


4. My "golden years"            .



My Answers:

1. My idea of roughing it is being in a five-star hotel.  No camping for this girl!!

2.  I never get sick of talking about books.  Was that surprising? LOL!!  :)

3.  My youth was good.

4.  My "golden years" are good too.





3 comments:

  1. Funny. I can "rough it" if I am by myself but as soon as you add family to the mix, uh no. I need the basics if not more. Listening to teenagers complain is enough to do a person in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on the teenagers.

      I can't "rough it" alone or any time. LOL!!

      Thanks for stopping, Ti.

      Delete