Monday, May 15, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 5/15/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a very good mailbox this week.

**************
On Monday, May 15, I received:

1.  BEFORE THE RAIN FALLS by Camille Di Maio, courtesy of Net Galley.


2.  A RULE AGAINST MURDER by Louise Penny, courtesy of Sarah Melnyk of St. Martin's.
 
************** 
On Tuesday, May 9, I received:

1.  YOU'LL NEVER KNOW, DEAR by Hallie Ephron, courtesy of Lauren Lauzon of Harper Collins.

2.  SINGLE-MINDED by Lisa Daily, courtesy of Jessica Lawrence and Kristopher Kam of St. Martin's.

A SURPRISE!!   THANKS.  Looks like a light summer read.

************** 
On Friday, May 12, I received:

1.  THE WEIGHT OF NIGHT by Christine Carbo, courtesy of David Brown of Simon & Schuster - Atria Books.

A SURPRISE!!  Thanks, David.

************** 



19 comments:

  1. I had another great week of awesome books. I hope you did too.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed YOU'LL NEVER KNOW DEAR a while back. And, of course, the Louise Penny book is a favorite. All her books are my favorites. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know about YOU'LL NEVER KNOW. I am liking it so far. Thanks, Kay.

      Oh yes on Louise Penny...love her books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kay.

      Delete
  3. Surprise books are so fun! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are fun....thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. What an awesome mailbox! I like the look of Before the Rain Falls. Louise Penny is a Quebec author and I have yet to read one of her books. Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...Louise Penny is GREAT. We actually went on a Louise Penny tour when we visited Quebec City.

      Before The Rain Falls was so good. I couldn't put it down.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  5. I also got Single-Minded. Hope we love it :) I need to get back to the Louise Penny series - only read the first one but really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look good. I am not sure when I can fit it in.

      I enjoy Louise Penny.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  6. I also got You'll Never Know Dear, enjoy your reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started it already and am enjoying it.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  7. You got great books. You'll Never Know, Dear sounds particularly good. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy with my books.

      You'll Never Know, Dear is pretty good. I started it the other day.

      Thanks for stopping, Elysium.

      Delete
  8. Wow, you got great looking books. I hope you enjoy them all. Anyway, Singleminded sounds so good.

    Have a wonderful week and happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Geybie. I am excited about them.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  9. Great mailbox with some good mystery/suspense as well as lighter reads. Have a great week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good mix of books.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  10. Looks like you and Bermudaonion got similar books this week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did get a couple of the same books. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Serena.

      Delete