Monday, May 22, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 5/22/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox. 

Slow book week, but I have PLENTY of books to keep me busy.

**************
On Thursday, May 18, I received:

1.  BEST INTENTIONS by Erika Raskin, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.

A SURPRISE...thanks, Katie.


************** 






17 comments:

  1. A mailbox surprise for me as well :) It sounds good! Have a great week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does sound good. I just need to fit it in. :)

      I scheduled it for a review so hopefully it will work out.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  2. The surprise 'freebies' are definitely the best, aren't they?

    I definitely like the sound of this one and I think it is heading for my TBR list, so thanks for sharing.

    I thonk that working alongside family never really solves a problem, or is necessarily a good idea.

    Have a good week and 'Happy Reading' :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it depends on what the project is as to whether it works for family or not. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Yvonne.

      Delete
  3. I'm not on St. Martin's list, but this does look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping it is. It sounds good.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy the read and the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mystica, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. I always love to see the good books on your blog! Happy Reading!

    Mary@splendidsummer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww...thanks, Mary.

      It's nice to have you stop. Thanks.

      Delete
  6. Who doesn't love surprises? Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...surprises are great!!

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Serena, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks, Leslie, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete