Sunday, May 28, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 5/29/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I am still out of town visiting my sisters, and won't be home until June 3.  I will try to stop by blogs when I can. 

My husband said I have received some books.   :)

I will feature my goodies next Monday, June 5, or the following Monday.

************** 
 On Tuesday, May 23 I received:

1. SILVER THREADS by Bette Lee Crosby, courtesy of the author.


************** 









9 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful mailbox.

    ENJOY this upcoming week, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time with your sisters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathy.

      We are having a lovely visit.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh....it is.

      They all live about four hours away from me so not too far, but it is far enough that we can't visit regularly.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  4. Enjoy your visit time! I look forward to see your haul when you return. Happy visiting and Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      I am excited to see what I have.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your visit. Hope you are enjoying the same great weather that has arrived in the Midwest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit chilly, but today it was nice.

      Heading home tomorrow with one of my sisters visiting in Pennsylvania for a few days. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Leslie.

      Delete