Friday, June 23, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 6/23/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
Friendly Fill-Ins


1. A recurring dream I have is ____.

2. Turn___ into ____.


3.       is driving me crazy!


4. Lately, I have been          .
                                     My Answers:
1.  A recurring dream I have is actually nothing.  I normally do not dream.

2.  Turn good deeds into your blessings.

3.  Not having summer temperatures is driving me crazy!!

4.  Lately, I have been reading and relaxing more.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for these great answers. I am amazed that you and several others wrote that you don't dream. I thought everyone did. It sure feels like summer to me, I find anything over 80 unbearable. Glad you have had time to read and relax.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we don't dream, I think that means we don't get REM sleep. I think that is correct.

      That's probably why I am tired all day. LOL!!

      We had chilly temperatures yesterday and rain. Today is much nicer.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. These are good ones, Elizabeth. I cannot imagine not dreaming. My mind works overtime, even when I sleep. It has been hot here! More seasonal temps today, though. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure why I don't dream.

      We still aren't at summer temps.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete