Sunday, June 11, 2017

It's Monday! What are YOU Reading? - 6/12/17

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week.  
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

EVERY LAST LIE by Mary Kubica - review will be on July 5 - finished June 10.

My first Mary Kubica book...a good thriller.

 *************
A RULE AGAINST MURDER by Louise Penny - review is in the book's title.  Finished June 7.

 
 *************
THE CHILD by Fiona Barton - review will be on July 20 - finished June 5.

A little slow at first, but got intense and interesting about half way through.

 *************
THE SUNSHINE SISTERS by Jane Green - review will be on June 15 - finished May 22.

Excellent women's fiction.
 *************
Book Currently Reading:

THE SUMMER HOUSE by Hannah McKinnon - review will be on June 29.

 
 *************
Books Up Next:

SECRET SISTERS by Joy Callaway - review will be on July 6

 
 *************
THE ALMOST SISTERS by Joshilyn Jackson - review will be on July 11
 
 *************
HELLO SUNSHINE by Laura Dave - review will be on July 12.


 *************
THE WILDLING SISTERS by Evan Chase - review will be on July 25.

https://www.amazon.com/Wildling-Sisters-Eve-Chase/dp/0399174133/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496620770&sr=8-1&keywords=the+wildling+sisters
 *************
THE BOOK OF POLLY by Kathy Hepinstall - review will be on July 27. 
*************
THE COTTINGLEY SECRET by Hazel Gaynor - review will be on August 1
 
 *************
EMMA IN THE NIGHT by Wendy Walker - review will be on August 8

 ************* 
THE DAUGHTERS OF IRELAND by Santa Montefiore - review will be on August 15

*************
BEST INTENTIONS by Erika Raskin - review will be on August 29.

 

*************
SILVER THREADS by Bette Lee Crosby - review will be on September 12.

https://www.amazon.com/Silver-Threads-Memory-House-Collection/dp/099692146X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1497137296&sr=8-1&keywords=silver+threads
*************




25 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good reading week.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm many thrillers in your recent reading. I know many readers like Mary Kubica's books although haven't tried her. Like the look of some of the ones you have coming up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem that I have been reading thrillers lately. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathryn.

      Delete
  3. Whenever I visit your blog, I get an eyeful of tempting books!

    I hope you enjoyed your weekend, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a nice eyeful aren't they? :)

      Thanks for stopping, Suko.

      Delete
  4. Hey there! I've recently found out that my blog emailing function was not working when you were trying to sub to my blog! Just dropping by to say, don't be surprised when today you find a "please confirm" email :D sorry about this! I'm resending to everyone. Oh those technology troubles :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know, and thanks for stopping by, Evelina,

      Delete
  5. Oh nice! As usual totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy your reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Daughters of Ireland is on my radar. I'm looking forward to reading your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved her first book, THE GIRL IN THE CASTLE.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  7. So many good ones here! enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mystica. I am excited for them all. :)

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. I'm curious about Barton's new book, The Child. I read and loved her first novel. Have a great week Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE CHILD was good, just a bit confusing at first.

      The ending was great.

      I never read her first book, but as you said I heard it was great.

      Thanks for stopping, Pat.

      Delete
  9. I look forward to your review of almost sisters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved The Almost Sisters, Ellen.

      I think you would too.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. You got a lot of good things coming!

    I'm currently reading "May the Best Man Win"by Mira Lyn Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to them.

      Your book sounds good.

      Thanks for stopping, Carole Rae.

      Delete
  11. Enjoy your books. Pretty photos at the bottom of your blog. The move is really happening. We have temporary housing squared away and most of our home library in storage now. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...the photos are from my trip to Scotland.

      Best of luck with the move.

      Thanks for stopping, pussreboots.

      Delete
  12. Another wonderful selection. You must stop tempting me like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...isn't the temptation wonderful, though?

      Thanks for stopping, Tracy. :)

      Delete
  13. I'm going to have to read a Kubica one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite good.

      I hope you get to read one, Lloyd.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete