Monday, June 19, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 6/19/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************** 
On Thursday, June 15, I received:

1. LOVE AND OTHER CONSOLATION PRIZES by Jamie Ford, courtesy of Net Galley and Ballantine Books.

 
 

20 comments:

  1. I'm excited about that book - it sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always enjoy his books.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  2. I agree...that books looks and sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved his first book: HOTEL ON THE CORNER OF BITTER AND SWEET.

      Thanks for stopping, Patty.

      Delete
  3. I like the cover so I hope the book is just as good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully it will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  4. What a pretty cover. Sounds like a fascinating novel.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2017/06/mailbox-monday-june-18.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His books are historical and always good.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. His books are always such good reading.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  6. This looks really good! I hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will like it. His books have never disappointed me.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  7. Sounds awesome. I hope you enjoy and love it, Elizabeth. Happy reading and Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Geybie!!

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I think it will be.

      Thanks for stopping, Mystica.

      Delete
  9. Lovely cover and it sounds engaging. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is lovely.

      Looking forward to the read.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  10. This book sounds good. I enjoyed his book Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....I LOVED that book.

      His second book SONGS OF WILLOW FROST was good too, but didn't grab me as much as his first.

      This should be quite good.

      Thanks for stopping, Melissa.

      Delete