Friday, July 28, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 7/28/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 ************* 
Friendly Fill-Ins

1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was ___.

2. For breakfast, I have ____.




3. An instrument I would like to play is      .


4. I always try to        , because       .


My Answers:

1. As a child, my favorite playground activity was the see saw.

2.  For breakfast, I have scrambled egg whites with fresh spinach and my homemade bread toasted or cooked oatmeal.

3.  An instrument I would like to play is the piano.  I tried as a child, but was terrible.

4.  I always try to be nice to everyone because you never know what someone is going through or what is going on with them.






8 comments:

  1. Thank you for participating, great answers. I wish I was at your house for breakfast, it sounds good. #4 is a wonderful answer. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen.

      Being kind is just my nature...why be any way else, right?

      Oh yes...I love my egg white omelets. My bread makes breakfast and every meal EXTRA good.

      Thanks for commenting, Ellen.

      Delete
  2. That breakfast does sound good! And, I agree, #4 is a wonderful way to be. I try to do that, too. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy my breakfast but do use a lot of eggs. They were on sale this past week for 59 cents a dozen. :)

      Oh yes...you can never be too kind.

      Thanks for stopping, Annie.

      Delete
  3. Oooh the see-saw was always fun. I didn't even think about that one.

    Your breakfast sounds like an interesting one.

    I've never had piano lessons, but wish that I could have had them. Now, there isn't much point in me trying something new of this magnitude.

    I agree with your response to #4. Some people make it very difficult to be nice, but we still need to try. Maybe they are the ones that need the kind treatment the most.

    Have a blessed weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely true about the ones who are most difficult to be kind to need it the most.

      Thanks for commenting, Suzanne.

      Delete
  4. Your number 4 is spot on. We never know what the other person is going through. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They could have a smile on their face, but be very sad inside.

      Thanks for commenting, David.

      Delete