Friday, September 1, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 9/1/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS

1. My favorite fictional character is ___.

2.  A new TV show or film I am looking forward to this Fall is __.

3. One of my very favorite books is      .

4. The best time to          is        .

 MY ANSWERS:

1.  My favorite fictional character was Zorro.  :)

2.  A new TV show or film I am looking forward to this Fall is nothing that I can think of.  Don't really watch TV or watch films.

3.  One of my very favorite books is SHADOW OF THE WIND by Carlos Ruiz Zafon, but I have a few more too.

4.  The best time to walk is early in the morning.



5 comments:

  1. It is an early morning CHILL for this early in the fall. Not walking today - going to my aerobics class at the gym instead.

    Is your weather unusually chilly for this time of the year?

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating, nice answers. I agree, morning walks are the best. I have to look into that book, I am not familiar with it. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...loved Shadow of the Wind.

      Thanks for commenting, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. Wow! Zorro? I am surprised!
    Early morning is a great time to walk, or weed, or mow...it is peaceful and the temps are usually comfortable for activity.
    Thanks for joining us. HUGS! P.S. I think I got an email from you about a book. A giveaway? I cannot find it, now. Did I miss something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a giveaway on my blog.

      Look in the August list of posts or in the giveaway tab at the top.

      We used to watch Zorro every Saturday morning. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Annie.

      Delete