Monday, September 11, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 9/11/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

*************** 
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************** 
On Tuesday, September 5, I received:

1.  THE IT GIRLS by Karen Harper, courtesy of Amelia Woods of Harper Collins and Edelweiss.

 
**************
On Wednesday, September 6, I received:
1.  WHERE THE WILD CHERRIES GROW by Laura Madeleine, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martins.


21 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the cover on THE IT GIRLS?

    Thanks for stopping, and Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look good to me! Have a lovely week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to reading them.

      Thanks for commenting, Mary.

      Delete
  3. I've got The It Girls and can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look so good.

      I hope we both like it.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. I haven't seen The It Girls before but it sounds so good!! Can't wait to see what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be VERY good.

      Thanks for commenting, Denise.

      Delete
  5. The It Girls looks fun. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look fun.

      Thanks for stopping, Carol.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I agree...both are good.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  7. Hi Elizabeth,

    I don't read too much contemporary fiction, however 'Where The Wild Cherries Grow' looks good to me. Last week, I also singled out Laura's previous book 'The Confectioner's Tale', so this is another author who I suspect is heading for my list!

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy both your new finds :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember your commenting on The Confectioner's Tale.

      I am looking forward to reading her new book.

      Thanks for commenting, Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. Both are lovely covers. New to me... Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Martha.

      The covers are very pretty.

      Delete
  9. Yes, they both look appealing. I hope you love them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  10. Great haul! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited, Steph.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. It does...I love it.

      Thanks for commenting, Serena.

      Delete