Monday, October 16, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading - 10/16/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week. 
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

THE STOLEN MARRIAGE by Diane Chamberlain - review is in the book's title - finished October 10.

 *************
MILLARD SALTER'S LAST DAY by Jacob M. Appel - review will be on November 3 - finished October 6.

This book has been compared to A MAN CALLED OVE.
*************
DRAWING LESSONS by Patricia Sands - review is in the book's title - finished October 3.

*************
THE IT GIRLS by Karen Harper   - review will be on October 24 - finished September 26.  
*************
THE BLACKBIRD SEASON by Kate Moretti - review is in the book's title - finished on September 18.

*************
THE WELCOME HOME DINER by Peggy Lampman - review is in the book's title - finished on September 14.

 

*************
Book Currently Reading

SEVEN DAYS OF US by Francesca Hornack - review will be on November 7. 

*************
Books Up Next:

THE MISSING by C. L. Taylor - review will be on November 9.
 
 *************
TAHOE PAYBACK by Todd Borg - review will be on November 15.
*************
POISON by Galt Niederhoffer - review will be on November 29.
 *************
DONE RUNNING by Helen Bea Kirk - review will be on December 12.

 *************
THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW by A. J. Finn - review will be on January 2, 2018.

 *************
THE WIFE BETWEEN US by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen - review will be on January 9, 2018.
 
*************
THE ENGLISH WIFE by Lauren Willig - review will be on January 10, 2018.
 
 ************* 
AS BRIGHT AS HEAVEN by Susan Meissner - review will be on February 6, 2018.
 
************* 
WHERE THE WILD CHERRIES GROW by Laura Madeleine - review will be on February 13, 2018.
*************
SUNBURN by Laura Lipmann - review will be on February 20, 2018.
 
*************
THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR by Sally Hepworth - review will be on March 13, 2018.
 
 *************
NOT THAT I COULD TELL by Jessica Strawser - review will be on March 27, 2018.
 *************

14 comments:

  1. Hope Seven Days of Us is interesting your
    reading palate. I saw a review for it in my feed but didn't click over. Will wait for yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't grabbing me at first, but now I am liking it.

      Marvelous writing and story line. It is the author's debut novel.

      Family secrets abound and are revealed as they are quarantined for seven days. :)

      Very interesting characters.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. Ooh very nice! All totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still in awe of your organization. I really liked Seven Days...

    I am reading The Wife Between Us now and it has me mystified.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks about my organization - it's just me as well as my business teacher skills. :)

      I also have a printed list and an online calendar that keeps me organized.

      Oooo...thanks for the info about THE WIFE BETWEEN US. I keep hearing good thing.

      Thanks for commenting, Patty.

      Delete
  4. So many good ones! I have The Wife Between Us in my pile too and I'm excited to read that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE WIFE BETWEEN US has gotten so many good comments. Looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for commenting, Stephanie.

      Delete
  5. Reading this Meme should come with a warning. A warning that it is full of serious temptation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...it is very tempting.

      Thanks for commenting, Tracy.

      Delete
  6. Looks like you have been busy reading. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been.

      Thanks for commenting, Ellen.

      Delete
  7. I need to pre-plan more like you! Might hold me responsible and make sure I read stuff on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try and see how it works for you.

      Thanks for commenting, Carole Rae.

      Delete