Monday, October 9, 2017

It's Monday! What are YOU Reading? - 10/9/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week. 
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

MILLARD SALTER'S LAST DAY by Jacob M. Appel - review will be on November 3 - finished October 6.

This book has been compared to A MAN CALLED OVE.
*************
DRAWING LESSONS by Patricia Sands - review is in the book's title - finished October 3.

*************
THE IT GIRLS by Karen Harper   - review will be on October 24 - finished September 26.  
*************
THE BLACKBIRD SEASON by Kate Moretti - review will be on October 12 - finished on September 18.

*************
THE WELCOME HOME DINER by Peggy Lampman - review will be on October 10 - finished on September 14.

 
*************
ODD CHILD OUT by Gilly MacMillan - review is in the book's title - finished on September 7.


*************
Book Currently Reading 

THE STOLEN MARRIAGE by Diane Chamberlain - review will be on October 26.

 *************
Books Up Next:

SEVEN DAYS OF US by Francesca Hornack - review will be on November 7. 

*************
THE MISSING by C. L. Taylor - review will be on November 9.
 
 *************
TAHOE PAYBACK by Todd Borg - review will be on November 15.
*************
POISON by Galt Niederhoffer - review will be on November 29.
 *************
DONE RUNNING by Helen Bea Kirk - review will be on December 12.

 *************
THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW by A. J. Finn - review will be on January 2, 2018.

 *************
THE WIFE BETWEEN US by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen - review will be on January 9, 2018.
 
*************
THE ENGLISH WIFE by Lauren Willig - review will be on January 10, 2018.
 
 ************* 
AS BRIGHT AS HEAVEN by Susan Meissner - review will be on February 6, 2018.

 
************* 
WHERE THE WILD CHERRIES GROW by Laura Madeleine - review will be on February 13, 2018.
*************
SUNBURN by Laura Lipmann - review will be on February 20, 2018.
 
*************
THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR by Sally Hepworth - review will be on March 13, 2018.
 
 *************
NOT THAT I COULD TELL by Jessica Strawser - review will be on March 27, 2018.

 *************

24 comments:

  1. Interesting that MILLARD SALTER'S LAST DAY has been compared to A Man Called Ove. Will look forward to your review of it in due time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you read MILLARD SALTER'S LAST DAY?

      I am guessing they are comparing personalities. I actually never read A MAN CALLED OVE, but I have read the author's other books.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathryn.

      Delete
  2. Nice! More totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got just two from your list which is good. Could be better but never mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you have similar books.

      Thanks for commenting, Mystica.

      Delete
  4. Awesome!! I'm currently reading a book for an advanced readers group, so I unfortunately can't talk about it yet. I can say that I cannot wait until I CAN talk about it, because it's another great book!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh - you have me so curious about what the book is.

      You have to let us know the name of the book and the discussion of it.

      Thanks for commenting, Erica.

      Delete
  5. I like the look of The English Wife. Will have to watch out for your review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like her books.

      Thanks for commenting, Laura.

      Delete
  6. I look forward to The It Girls review. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoyed THE IT GIRLS.

      Thanks for commenting, Ellen.

      Delete
  7. Nice looking assortment of books. I'm working on my November release review books and trying to read from my TBR mountain too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My poor TBR mountain gets pushed back, but that's ok. There are so many new, good books to read first. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  8. So many wonderful books! I have Poison, and hope to get Sunburn sooner rather than later.

    I love the look of The Woman in the Window and The Family Next Door.

    Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Laurel.

      I am excited about all of these books. I hope you get to read them too.

      Delete
  9. Like the look of the Kate Moretti book and loved The Stolen Marriage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked THE BLACKBIRD SEASON, but I LOVE THE STOLEN MARRIAGE.

      WOW - it is fantastic.

      Thanks for stopping, Emma.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Fun...I will have to stop by to take a look.

      Thanks for commenting, Beth.

      Delete
  11. Good ones!
    I am currently reading "Of Flame and Fate" by Cecy Robson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting, Carole. I hope your book is good.

      Delete
  12. Wow! I need to get more reading done! I've got Seven Days of Us on my TBR list already, as well as Odd Child Out. Will have to check out some of the others on your list, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seven Days of Us is up next for me. It sounds good.

      Odd Child Out was good.

      Thanks for commenting, Laurie.

      Delete