Monday, November 13, 2017

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading? - 11/13/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week. 
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW by A. J. Finn - review will be on January 2, 2018 - finished November 12.

A bit slow at first, but it is worth the wait.  :)

 *************

CARNEGIE'S MAID by Marie Benedict - review will be on January 1, 2018 - finished November 8.

A very lovely, interesting read.

 *************
THE PARIS SECRET by Karen Swan - review will be on November 15.

 
*************
POISON by Galt Niederhoffer - review will be on November 21.

A tense, domestic thriller.


 *************
Book Currently Reading

THE WIFE BETWEEN US by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen - review will be on January 9, 2018.
 
*************

Books Up Next:


THE ENGLISH WIFE by Lauren Willig - review will be on January 10, 2018.
 
 ************* 
SISTERS LIKE US by Susan Mallery - Review will be on January 23.

AS BRIGHT AS HEAVEN by Susan Meissner - review will be on February 6, 2018.
 
************* 
WHERE THE WILD CHERRIES GROW by Laura Madeleine - review will be on February 13, 2018.
*************
SUNBURN by Laura Lipmann - review will be on February 20, 2018.
 
*************
THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR by Sally Hepworth - review will be on March 13, 2018.
 
 *************
THE RECIPE BOX by Viola Simpson - review will be on March 20, 2018.
   
 *************
I WAS ANASTASIA by Ariel Lawhon - review will be on March 21, 2018.
 *************
NOT THAT I COULD TELL by Jessica Strawser - review will be on March 27, 2018.
 *************
THE NEW NEIGHBORS by Simon Lelic - review will be on April 10, 2018

 *************

20 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Haven't heard of these! Hope you enjoy your reads for this week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  2. Fabulous mailbox (as usual!) Enjoy them all and have a very good week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mystica.

      I am happy with all of them.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. I want to read all of these! I have the ARCs for Poison and The Wife Between Us...hope to start Poison this week. Enjoy your books! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be looking forward to your comments on Poison, Laurel.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. So many of your books are on my list/stacks. Glad to know Woman in Window picks up. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very slow, but picks up. The ending is great!!

      Pretty neat we have books in common.

      Thanks for commenting, Nise.

      Delete
  5. The English Wife is on my stack but I have a few review books ahead of it on the pile. I hope it is as good as I think it will be. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always like her books and hope this one is good.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. I really struggled with Poison, so I put it down for now. I just requested The Woman in the Window, hope I'll enjoy. I need to find out about the new Laura Lippman...love her books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poison was a bit tense.

      The Woman in the Window was slow at first but turned out good.

      Thanks for commenting, Anita.

      Delete
  7. I am very curious about your thoughts about Poison and the Wife Between Us And The Family Next Door!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only read Poison - stressful, but good.

      Just started The Wife Between Us.

      Thanks for commenting, Patty.

      Delete
  8. Have a great reading week. I love the cover of As Bright as Heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a very appealing cover.

      Thanks for commenting, Carol.

      Delete
  9. ooooo - so many good books on your list! I have The Recipe Box too and I can't wait to dive in. I love his books! Have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about THE RECIPE BOX.

      Loved the cover when I saw it, and I love recipes.

      I hope it is filled with recipes along with a good story. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Susan.

      Delete
  10. Interesting selection of books. Have a good week. Come see what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and thanks for commenting, pussreboots.

      Delete