Friday, December 1, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 12/1/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html

FRIENDLY FILL-INS

1. I can't believe ______ is still sold.

2. I have _____ on Craigslist.

3. Going into December, the weather outside is       .


4. My current weakness is              .
 


MY ANSWERS:

1. I can't believe flip phones are still sold.  Sorry if you have one...I couldn't think of anything else.  :)

2.  I have no items on Craigslist.

3.  Going into December, the weather outside is unusually warm.  It was 60 today in Pittsburgh.

4.  My current weakness is my homemade bread and my wanting to make some oatmeal raisin cookies.  :)





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for participating, great answers. I bet you are glad the weather has been warm :) Have a nice weekend and go ahead and make those cookies :)

    ReplyDelete