Monday, December 4, 2017

It's Monday!! What Are YOU Reading? - 12/4/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week. 
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

SISTERS LIKE US by Susan Mallery - Review will be on January 23 - finished November 30.

 *************
THE ENGLISH WIFE by Lauren Willig - review will be on January 10, 2018 - finished November 25.
 
 *************
THE WIFE BETWEEN US by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen - review will be on January 9, 2018 - finished November 16.

HMMMM is my reaction when it ended. :)
 
*************
THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW by A. J. Finn - review will be on January 2, 2018 - finished November 12.

A bit slow at first, but it is worth the wait.  :)
 *************
CARNEGIE'S MAID by Marie Benedict - review will be on January 1, 2018 - finished November 8.

A very lovely, interesting read.

 *************
Book Currently Reading

DANGEROUS CROSSING by Rachel Rhys - review will be on January 12, 2018.
 
Gorgeous cover!!
************
Books Up Next:


SUNDAY SILENCE by Nicci French - review will be January 4, 2018.

*************
AS BRIGHT AS HEAVEN by Susan Meissner - review will be on February 6, 2018.
 
************* 
WHERE THE WILD CHERRIES GROW by Laura Madeleine - review will be on February 13, 2018.
*************
SUNBURN by Laura Lipmann - review will be on February 20, 2018.
 
*************
THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR by Sally Hepworth - review will be on March 13, 2018.
 
 *************
LET ME LIE by Clare Mackintosh - review will be on March 14.

 
*************
THE RECIPE BOX by Viola Simpson - review will be on March 20, 2018.
   
 *************
I WAS ANASTASIA by Ariel Lawhon - review will be on March 21, 2018.
 *************
THE BROKEN GIRLS by Simone St. James - review will be on March 22, 2017.

 
 *************
NOT THAT I COULD TELL by Jessica Strawser - review will be on March 27, 2018.
 *************
THE NEW NEIGHBORS by Simon Lelic - review will be on April 10, 2018

 *************


22 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You got a lot read last week! Hope your reads for this week are great!!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessica, and thanks for always being the FIRST to comment each week. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the combo of summer- and winter-themed books here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made me smile, Beth. I never even noticed that. :)

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. I've read good things about The Wife Between Us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good...different but good. Keeps you thinking. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  4. Glad to hear The Woman in the Window was worth it in the end. I have that one coming up soon. Also, I'll be curious to hear your thoughts on I Was Anastasia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can compare notes on The Woman in the Window.

      I am looking forward to reading Anastasia. I actually saw the Broadway play a month or so ago.

      Thanks for commenting, Susie.

      Delete
  5. I'm starting to tackle my January releases now. The English Wife is coming soon. I hope you enjoyed it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The English Wife was slow to start, but it had a very good ending.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  6. You have a stack of really interesting books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty.

      I am excited about them.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  7. Dangerous Crossing does have a gorgeous cover and I bet the book is good too. I haven't heard of the author but will watch out for sure when your review goes up. Ants all gone!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kathryn. It is fantastic.

      The story line has the characters on a ship traveling from London to Australia. :)

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  8. I love your blog! So many wonderful titles. The Recipe Box looks like fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet of you...thanks, The Sketchy Reader.

      So happy you stopped by, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  9. Carnegie's Maid looks good. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very good, Ellen.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  10. These all look great and you got so much reading done, I am jealous. I am reading a few graphic novels and trying to get holiday stuff done so reading is scarce right now :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep moving along. :)

      I love all of my books.

      Thanks for commenting, Steph.

      Delete
  11. You have so many good-looking book covers here, will try to find a few of them that fit our reading theme. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let us know what you choose, Myra.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete