Monday, December 4, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 12/4/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf
*************** 
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************** 
On Wednesday, November 29, I received:

1.  MURDER ON THE ORIENT EXPRESS, by Agatha Christie, courtesy of Molly Waxman and Amelia Wood of Harper Collins. 
 
**************
On Thursday, November 30, I received:

1.  DANGEROUS CROSSING by Rachel Rhys, courtesy of Milena Brown of ATRIA/Simon & Schuster Books.

Looks so good...gorgeous cover.
**************





19 comments:

  1. I am reading DANGEROUS CROSSING and LOVING it.

    Love the time period, the writing, the characters, and the story line.

    Has anyone read it?

    I have seen a ton of reviews for it which confused me, but I think it was out in the UK earlier but will be published in the USA in January.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look like good fits for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      You are correct. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Lori, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. Great books. Hope you enjoy them. I haven't read Agatha Christie in a long time.

    http://imperfectchristianmom.blogspot.com/2017/12/mailbox-monday-dec-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is always good.

      Thanks for commenting, Cheryl.

      Delete
  5. Enjoy your books. I re-read Murder on the Orient Express earlier this year, but i do like the movie tie-in cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The movie was good...love the cover on this book.

      Thanks for commenting, Carol.

      Delete
  6. I've read many Agatha Christie, a long long time ago, and yet I never read this one even though it's a classic. It's probably time I read it! Hope you enjoy it and have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kay.

      I am sure it will be good.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  7. Dangerous Crossing looks really good. I keep eyeing Murder on the Orient Express at Audible... maybe one of these months.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am LOVING Dangerous Crossing.

      Thanks for commenting, Martha.

      Delete
  8. I LOVE Agatha Christie and all her mysteries I hope you enjoy Murder on the Orient Express :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agatha Christie is awesome.

      Thanks for commenting, Steph.

      Delete
  9. look at that gorgeous cover of Dangerous Crossing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...love the cover.

      I finished the book, and it was equally as "gorgeous." :)

      Thanks for commenting, Serena.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I am a cover nut. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Leslie.

      Delete