Monday, December 8, 2014

Mailbox Monday - 12/8/14

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week. (Library books don’t count, but eBooks & audiobooks do).    

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.


 *******************
Every week Mailbox Monday will have a new linky posted for our Mailbox Monday links at Marcia's Mailbox Monday blog.

Here’s a shout out to the new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Vicki of I’d Rather Be at the Beach
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit 

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive. 

 ***************
I hope you had a good mailbox.

I am going to be away from December 10 until December 23.  I may be posting what books I got in the mail if I can, but if not they will all be posted the week of December 29.  :) 
***************

On Monday, December 1, I received:

1. THE LONG WAY HOME by Louise Penny, courtesy of Shailyn Tavella of St. Martin's.



Love Louise Penny and especially Inspector Gamache.
 **********
 How about your mailbox?   

Any titles in your mailbox that you were excited about seeing?
**********


 
 


..

30 comments:

  1. Hope you have a lovely break :) Enjoy the Louise Penny, are you taking it with you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I am taking Louise with me. :)

    I am sick today. I hope it goes away before Wednesday.

    Thanks for stopping, samstillreading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel better... I have been feeling off myself but think I am on the other side of it... I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your book and your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, have a good trip...and enjoy The Long Way Home.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your new book and your break! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon, Elizabeth. Have a nice time away too. I picked up an earlier book (audio) in the Penny series. I've only listened to the first one and look forward to the rest of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your new books and enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still feel awful and I am leaving on Wednesday. :(

    I don't even have energy to read a book. I "had" to get up and do some blog stuff. :)

    Thanks for stopping, Sheila.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Kathy.

    I just hope I feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks, Laurel.

    This darn verification code keeps coming on and I tell it not to.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Pat. I still don't feel too great.

    I am looking forward to Louise Penny's book.

    Thanks for stopping, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, Pat. I still don't feel too great.

    I am looking forward to Louise Penny's book.

    Thanks for stopping, Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you read her other books. They are all so good.

    Thanks...still not feeling to great.

    Thanks for stopping, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, Anna.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks, Serena.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks, Tribute Books Mama.

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry to hear you've been under the weather. Hope you enjoy your time away. Happy holidays and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colors in The Long Way Home's cover. Hope you enjoy it as well as your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I still feel so awful. I went to the doctor today and they gave me some meds. I hope I am good to go for tomorrow.

    THANKS for stopping readingdate and asking about me.

    ReplyDelete
  21. It does have a gorgeous cover.

    Thanks for stopping, Shoshanah.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Still waiting for my turn with the audio at the library...sounds good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love her books. I have read all of them. :)

    ENJOY when you read it.

    Thanks for stopping, Diane.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This one is new to me. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Enjoy your new book and have a safe break from blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  26. It is pretty good so far.

    Thanks for stopping, DeniseF.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh....I will still be on my blog, Martha. :)

    Visiting my son for a week or so then driving back with him for the holidays.

    Thanks for stopping, Martha.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi,

    I hope that you are going away somewhere nice and relaxing for your break and that you are feeling a little better now. You can't be sick whilst you are away!

    I haven't read any of this series, in fact, although I have come across the author a few times before, I have never got around to reading any of her books.

    Since I began blogging I have read books set in many different places around the world, but so far nothing from Canada, so this sounds like a great series to start with, although other Goodreads friends do recommend them being read sequentially. As we are now up to book 10, I guess I have some catching up to do :)

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete