Monday, May 1, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 5/1/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 ****************
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I had a good mailbox this week.

 **************
On Monday, April 24, I received:

1.  THE SUNSHINE SISTERS by Jane Green, courtesy of Tara O'Connor of Penguin Random House and NetGalley.
 
2.  THE WATCHER by Ross Armstrong, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Harper Collins.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0778330729/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0778330729&linkCode=as2&tag=silsrev-20&linkId=5a6d21718c8b643293a9fd74896b669a

A SURPRISE!!  Thanks, Emer.
************** 
On Tuesday, April 25, I received:

1.  RISE & SHINE BENEDICT STONE by Phaedra Patrick, courtesy of Emer Flounders of Harper Collins.


Another surprise from Emer this week.  :)

I am SO EXCITED.  

I LOVED her first book, THE CURIOUS CHARMS OF ARTHUR PEPPER.

Thanks, Emer.
************** 


15 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good mailbox.

    Happy Reading!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of each cover. Hope you enjoy them and have a great week. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are good covers. I am a cover nut. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  3. Emer was good to you! Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary Ann, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  5. I love mailbox surprises! How fun for you. Patrick's second book looks good. Hope you love it as much as her first book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprises are the best!!

      I am looking forward to reading Rise & Shine Benedict Stone. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  6. The Sunshine Sisters looks great! I love Jane Green. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read anything by Jane Green....thanks for the info that it will be good.

      Thanks for stopping, DeniseF.

      Delete
  7. Good mailbox. Watchers sounds suspenseful and Rise and Shine sounds fun. Have a good week and Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Watcher is compared to REAR WINDOW by the publisher.

      I actually couldn't get connected, but it is a thriller.

      Rise & Shine is adorable...I am reading it now and LOVING it.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  8. The Sunshine Sisters seems like an interesting book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it will be a fun read.

      Thanks for stopping, Beth.

      Delete