Sunday, June 11, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 6/12/17

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************** 
On Thursday, June 8, I received:

1.  THE SUMMER HOUSE by Hannah McKinnon, courtesy of Yona Deshommes of Simon & Schuster.

 



23 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!!

    I hope you had a good mailbox!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a good one! Have a great week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first book by this author.

      Thanks for stopping, Kathy.

      Delete
  3. Perfect for summer reading! Hope you love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is.

      Love the cover.

      Thanks for stopping, Laura.

      Delete
  4. This looks perfect for the summer season. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That gorgeous house and the beach.

      Perfect to pretend you are there. :)

      Thank for stopping, vvb32.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, Anna. I started it last night.

      I am enjoying it.

      Thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  6. I hope you like it as much as I did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty good so far.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary.

      Delete
  7. I also got The Summer House...loved two other books by the author.

    Enjoy! Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never read any others by her.

      Thanks for stopping, Laurel.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It should be.

      Thanks for stopping, Mary Ann.

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thanks, Elysium, and thanks for stopping.

      Delete
  10. This is the third blog I've seen this book at. Sounds popular. Hope you enjoy it.

    http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2017/06/mailbox-monday-june-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been popular.

      Thanks for stopping, Cheryl.

      Delete
  11. I've seen this one around. It looks like a good summer read. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard good things from other bloggers.

      Thanks for stopping, Martha.

      Delete
  12. I've not read The Summer House...hope you enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually have read it, and enjoyed it.

      Thanks for stopping, Beth.

      Delete