Friday, July 21, 2017

Friendly Fill-ins - 7/21/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 ************* 
Friendly Fill-Ins

1. My favorite thing on my daily to-do list is ___.

2. My least favorite thing on my daily to-do list is ____. 


3.  I could really do without ____.  

4.  I would love to have more___



My Answers:

1. My favorite thing on my daily-to-do list is to SNAPCHAT my son first thing in the morning.

2.  My least favorite thing on my daily-to-do list is to think of something for dinner.

3.  I could really do without those annoying solicitor phone calls.

4.  I would love to have more people over more often to share my dinners and desserts.



5 comments:

  1. ENJOY your weekend, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for participating in the fill-ins, great answers. I think that is sweet that you snapchat with your son daily. I know what you mean about thinking of something for dinner. Phone calls like that are a pain, we signed up for the do not call list, but it doesn't seem to help. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are on the do not call list too, but as you said doesn't do any good.

      Thanks for stopping, Ellen.

      Delete
  3. I've never tried Snapchat. My least favorite thing is the same as yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snapchat is fun.

      I think that must be a least favorite for a lot of folks. :)

      Thanks for stopping, Vicki.

      Delete