Friday, September 8, 2017

Friendly Fill-Ins - 9/8/2017

http://mcguffysreader.blogspot.com/2016/06/fill-in-statements-week-4.html
 *************
FRIENDLY FILL-INS 

1. September bucket list: 1._____ 2._____.

2. If I came with a warning label, it would say ____.

3. Truth be told,        .


4. I would rather        than      .

 MY ANSWERS:

1.  September bucket list: 

a.  Bake more bread.
b.  Read books

You can tell how exciting my life is.  :)

2.  If I came with a warning label, it would say: May whip out flour and start baking.

3.  Truth be told, I am a home body.

4.  I would rather read a book than do anything else - shows I am sort of an introvert as well as a home body.







5 comments:

  1. Happy Friday!!

    Thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your answers made me smile. I would love to see you whip out flour and start baking. I would stay fro some of that bread, too! I am a homebody, too. Reading? Yes! Hugs, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you smiled at my warning. :)

      That would happen especially if I had surprise guests. :)

      Hugs, and thanks for commenting, Annie.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for these great answers. That is a cute warning label. :) Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like my warning label, Ellen. :)

      I am a baker at heart and of course a reader.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete