Monday, September 4, 2017

It's Monday! What are YOU Reading? - 9/4/2017

http://bookdate.blogspot.com/
   
********************
I hope you had a great reading week. 
********************
This is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at BOOK DATE!

Post the books completed, the books you are currently reading, and the books you hope to finish at some point.
 *************
Books Completed

THE TRUST by Ronald H. Balson - review will be on September 19 - finished September 3.

Enjoyable read - difficult to put down.

*************
LOVE AND OTHER CONSOLATION PRIZES by Jamie Ford - review will be on September 13 - finished on August 31.


Another beautiful read by Jamie Ford.
*************
GLASS HOUSES by Louise Penny - review is in the book's title - finished on August 22.

Another good Louise Penny read. 
 *************
THE SPACE BETWEEN WORDS by Michele Phoenix - review is tomorrow - finished on August 12.
************ 
BEST INTENTIONS by Erika Raskin - review is in the book's title - finished on July 30.

It's an ok read...a bit dragged out.

 
 *************
A MOTHER LIKE MINE by Kate Hewitt - review AND Giveaway are in the book's title - finished  on July 21. Giveaway until September 7.

 *************
Book Currently Reading

ODD CHILD OUT by Gilly MacMillan - review will be on October 5.

*************
Books Up Next:

THE BLACKBIRD SEASON by Kate Moretti - review will be on October 12.

*************
THE WELCOME HOME DINER by Peggy Lampman - review will be on October 10.
 
*************
TAHOE PAYBACK by Todd Borg - review will be on October 17.
*************
SEVEN DAYS OF US by Francesca Hornack - review will be on November 7. 

Giveaway going on for this book until August 23 - go here.

 *************
THE MISSING by C. L. Taylor - review will be on November 9.
 
 *************
THE WIFE BETWEEN US by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen - review will be on January 9, 2018.

 
*************

20 comments:

  1. As usual I will get titles from your mailbox to add to my list!!! Thanks as usual for the update on very good reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you find titles to enjoy from my blog.

      Thanks for commenting, Mystica.

      Delete
  2. Oh nice! Totally new to me ones as always! Hope you enjoy the reads for the week!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious of the way you organize your reviews. Mine are very scattered...sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty. I am an organizer at heart. :)

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. I'll look for your review of The Space Between. I've read this author before and loved her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an excellent read.

      Emotional but very good.

      Thanks for commenting, Laura.

      Delete
  5. I can't wait to read your post about the new Jamie Ford novel! Happy reading this week, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...it was soooo good, Suko.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  6. Odd Child Out has a great title that says 'read me' so hope it lives up to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too far into the book so no opinion yet.

      I hope it is good...I like the title too.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathryn.

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen.

      See you tomorrow, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It was good, Sarah.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  9. Yes, you are so organized! I'm just trying (again) to get back to blogging after summer zipped by me! I've just started listening to Glass Houses and it's off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome back, Laurie.

      I hope you enjoy GLASS HOUSES - it was good.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  10. Wow! You sure finished a lot of books! I hope you have a good reading week!

    Here’s my It’s Monday! What are you Reading!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ronyell - I hope you have a good week too.

      I have been a busy reader. :)

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete