Monday, September 18, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 9/18/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

*************** 
THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
I have been getting so many e-books.
************** 
On Sunday, September 10, I received:
1.  THE ENGLISH WIFE by Lauren Willig, courtesy of Great Thought's Ninja Review Team, Net Galley, and St. Martin's.


2.  THE FAMILY NEXT DOOR by Sally Hepworth, courtesy of Great Thought's Ninja Review Team, Net Galley, and St. Martin's.

************** 
On Monday, September 11, I received: 

1.  NOT THAT I COULD TELL by Jessica Strawser, courtesy of Great Thought's Ninja Review Team, Net Galley, and St. Martin's. 
************** 
On Tuesday, September 12, I received:
1.  THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW by A. J. Finn, courtesy of Lauren Lauzon of Harper Collins and Edelweiss.


2.  SUNBURN by Laura Lippman, courtesy of Lauren Lauzon of Harper Collins and Edelweiss. 
 

20 comments:

  1. Happy Monday!!

    Happy Mailbox!!

    ENJOY your reading week, and thanks for stopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with a Willig novel and the new Hepworth book is at the top of my wish list! Have a good week, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes....love her books.

      Thanks for commenting, Mary, and have a great reading week.

      Delete
  3. I always want to read Laura Lippman books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty good reads.

      Thanks for stopping, Harvee Lau.

      Delete
  4. Great Thoughts Ninja Review Team was good to you. The Woman in the Window was big at BEA. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Woman in the Window sounds good. Great to hear it was big at the BEA...thanks for that info.

      The Ninja Team was very good to me.

      Thanks for commenting, Kathy.

      Delete
  5. I enjoyed The Woman In The Window. Pretty sure I read it's already been optioned for a movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that it is already optioned for a movie. That means it must be good.

      Thanks for the update...I am looking forward to reading it.

      Thanks for commenting, Lori.

      Delete
  6. Enjoy all your books. The couple that really catch my eye are The English Wife and Sunburn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes...I like both authors.

      Thanks for commenting, Carol.

      Delete
  7. Hi Elizabeth,

    You have a great mailbox this week. I wouldn't turn any of them down, although the one which caught my eye the most was 'The Woman In The Window' and numerous fellow Goodreads friends have already added it to their lists!

    Thanks for sharing and enjoy whichever book you decide to read first :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to THE WOMAN IN THE WINDOW.

      Thanks for commenting, Yvonne.

      Delete
  8. That is a full week of titles. Not That I Could Tell sounds rather eerie. Good reading (if not 'happy')!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy with all of these titles. They should be good.

      Thanks for commenting, Martha.

      Delete
  9. Oh! The English Wife looks so good! Great mailbox this week again. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...sounds very good. Love the cover and her books.

      Thanks for commenting, Kay.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. It does...great cover.

      Thanks for commenting, Evelina.

      Delete
  11. Enjoy they all look great, Elizabeth. I hope you'll enjoy them once you read them. Happy reading and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete