Monday, September 4, 2017

Mailbox Monday - 9/4/2017

 
Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week.

Warning: Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles, and humongous wish lists!

Mailbox Monday, created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books, has a permanent home now at Mailbox Monday.
 **************** 
Here’s a shout out to the administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree 
Serena @ Savvy Verse And Wit
Martha of Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf

THANKS to everyone for keeping Mailbox Monday alive.
*************** 
I hope you had a good mailbox.
************** 
On Monday, August 28, I received:
1.  THE TRUST by Ronald H. Balson, courtesy of Staci Burt of St. Martin's.
 
2.  THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE by Laura Madeleine, courtesy of Katie Bassel of St. Martin's.

The paperback release will be on September 19.
My review is here if you want to take a look.
************* 
On Friday, September 1, I received:

1.  THE MISSING by C. L. Taylor, courtesy of Molly Waxman of Harper Collins.

 *************

 

20 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth,

    Thought I would stop by and catch up with all your new books this week, as the official MM link seems a little late in going up this time.

    You have some great titles this time and I have my eye on a couple of them. As I love a good psychological thriller, I couldn't pass on 'The Missing' and 'The Confectioner's Tale' has me totally intrigued, as well as loving the cover to bits!

    Autumn is now definitely in the air, so I hope that you have a cozy week with your reading :)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very chilly here and has been for the past few weeks.

      August usually is brutally hot - I missed the heat. I prefer heat to chilly air. :)

      The Confectioner's Tale was very good.

      Thanks for commenting, Yvonne.

      Delete
  2. The Confectioner's Tale sounds especially good to me. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Confectioner's Tale was very good, Kathy.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  3. Lovely books! I am curious about The Missing...and the others look tempting, too.

    Enjoy, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Missing does sound good.

      ENJOY your day, and thanks for commenting, Laurel.

      Delete
  4. I so like the look of THE CONFECTIONER'S TALE. I love peeking into your mailbox. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover is gorgeous, and the book was good.

      LOL on peeking into my mailbox. I am glad you can stop by to take a peek. :)

      Thanks for commenting, Laura.

      Delete
  5. I'll have to check your review of The Confectioner's Tale after I read it - it was a surprise in my mailbox. I love a good historical fiction novel. Also looking forward to reading The Trust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice on the surprise!!

      I think you will enjoy the book, Mary.

      The Trust was really good.

      Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  6. Loving the colors of your new books. The Trust reminds me of The Nest. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover sort of does look like THE NEST. I haven't read it.

      Was THE NEST a mystery?

      Thanks for commenting, vvb32.

      Delete
  7. All look like good reads. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha, and thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  8. I've got The Trust & The Missing as well. May need to bump The Trust up the TBR pile.

    Enjoy your new books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Trust was very good. Will be looking forward to hearing what you think.

      Thanks for commenting, Lori.

      Delete
  9. Looks like some good ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about them.

      Thanks for commenting, Carol.

      Delete
  10. Looks like a great mailbox :) have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited about the books.

      Thanks for commenting, Evelina.

      Delete