1. An Easter ( or Passover) memory that I have is ______.
2. I hope to purchase ___ this year.
3. When the days are warm, I ____.
4. If the Easter Bunny visited my house, ___.
1. An Easter (or Passover) memory that I have is when I was about 8 years old and my sister was 11.
Mom walked into the living room to see us grinding the Easter eggs we had colored into the carpet....shells and all. My brothers must have been somewhere eating chocolate.
I remember my sister and I had matching orange chiffon dresses with a big bow around the waist. LOL!!
My sweet mother only said: "Oh you kids." Miss her so much.
2. I hope to purchase a few more exercise clothes this year.
3. When the days are warm, I am outside.
4. If Easter Bunny visited my house, he would only find books - no Easter eggs or candy.