Same here! I tried doing it in my younger years but it was too much to handle. Then I had to do it for school and once I finished with that I happily went back to one at a time!
Same. I used to read up to 4, on average 3, but since having my second son I can only read 1 at a time.
Have a great weekend!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/17/book-blogger-hop-do-you-read-one-book-at-a-time-or-juggle-a-few-at-once/
One book at a time.
ReplyDeleteSame here! I tried doing it in my younger years but it was too much to handle. Then I had to do it for school and once I finished with that I happily went back to one at a time!
ReplyDeleteHere's my BBH
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower :)
I don’t do well when the books are too similar. I start mixing up characters and details. That takes the fun out of it for me. Happy Reading!
ReplyDeleteSame. I used to read up to 4, on average 3, but since having my second son I can only read 1 at a time.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2026/07/17/book-blogger-hop-do-you-read-one-book-at-a-time-or-juggle-a-few-at-once/
I'd get too fidgety! Though I wish I could borrow your focus -- I've got too many on the go now.
ReplyDeleteHere's my post: https://breathesbooks.com/2026/07/17/book-blogger-hop-do-you-read-many-books-at-once/