Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Summer Sale from Author Lauren Carr

Mystery Writer Lauren Carr is having a summer sale of her Mac Faraday mysteries.  

Don't miss out!!

 I have read them all...check out my reviews!!

Take Mac Faraday on Vacation With You!! 

 Summer Special on 
The Mac Faraday Mysteries
on  Amazon for the Month of  August


August 1-5: It's Murder, My Son: FREE! FREE! FREE!

After August 5, It's Murder, My Son will be on sale for 99 cents (Regular Price: $2.99)

Old Loves Die Hard & Shades of Murder: On Sale for 99 cents!
Regular Price: $2.99


From August 1-5, you can purchase
all three Mac Faraday Mysteries for less than $2.00!


 
Sale Ends Labor Day!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you, Elizabeth! So glad you've enjoyed Mac's adventures on Deep Creek Lake. I'm sure your readers will as well.

    Best,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books.

    Hope you can read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete