1. Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline (Morrow)
2. The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty (Amy Einhorn Books/Putnam)
3. The Goldfinch: A Novel by Donna Tartt (Little, Brown)
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (Dutton)
5. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (Penguin)
6. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn (Broadway)
7. The Light Between Oceans: A Novel by M.L. Stedman (Scribner)
8. The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd (Viking)
9. Life After Life by Kate Atkinson (Back Bay)
10. Where'd You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple (Back Bay)
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou (Ballantine)
All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr (Scribner)
[Many thanks to IndieReader.com!]
I took this content from a Shelf Awareness e-mail dated July 10, 2014, to share.
Which ones have you read?